Recruitment and CPD in international schools
An exclusive specialist report published by ISC Research, presenting the outcomes of a research on recruitment and continuous professional development with international schools, recruiters and providers. Only available in PDF format.
ISC Research have explored international school staff recruitment and continuous professional development in a research with international schools, recruiters and providers. Outcomes of the research are presented in an exclusive specialist report, which covers:
- New market trends and shifts in international school recruitment and CPD;
- How a new teacher profile in international schools is emerging in line with current trends , to leverage blended learning methodologies and address DEIJ issues;
- Types of CPD considered by international schools, including more rigorous and sustainable programmes to adapt to staff needs;
- How CPD models are leveraging technology to better match teacher needs;
- Case studies from selected international schools willing to share practice, and expert recommendations for schools.
Only available in PDF format.
GET IN TOUCH
Let's discuss your needs
We are dedicated and committed to supporting the broader international schools community by providing data, trends and intelligence. Since 1994, we have guided schools with their growth plans, informed investors on new school development, helped universities to engage with international schools, and advised education suppliers that are supporting the market.