Join our live online panel discussion to learn about some of the factors impacting demand within the international schools market that are influencing current growth trends. Hear from two admissions leaders about their recent shifts in admissions enquiries and the reasons driving parents to select an international school for their child.
Join Pia Maske, East Asia Research Manager, as she talks to:
- Julia Love, Director of Admissions at the International School of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Prior to joining ISKL in 2012, Julia worked in school admissions in both the USA and the UK. With 25 years’ experience in Boarding, Primary, Secondary and International schools, Julia is passionate about and committed to ensuring that school placement meets the requirements of every child.
- Katie Rigney-Zimmermann, Admissions and Marketing Director at Saigon South International School. Katie has an MBA in International Business and an MA in Secondary Education. She entered the Admissions world by chance when the head of her children’s school chased her down in the parking lot and begged her to take on the role at a school in Malaysia. She has not looked back since. Being an ex-pat parent has helped her bring a different perspective to her role at SSIS and to the administrative team.
We are pleased to announce the launch of the ISC Research community! This event will be hosted through our brand new ISC Research community, which is free to join! Our online platform is designed to support the development of meaningful relationships within the K-12 international schools market by:
- hosting thought-provoking events, starting with a panel discussion on the reasons why the international schools market keeps growing on 23rd February at 9am GMT,
- sharing good practice,
- encouraging discussions and connections,
- and publishing exclusive content on the latest market trends.
Join the ISC Research community to attend our webinar (and all future webinars) and become a member of the community!
All our events in one place! We look forward to seeing you there.