Whether you are a journalist seeking data or intelligence on the international schools market, or a conference organiser looking for guest speakers, our press office is here to help.
IN THE NEWS
Hot off the press
ISC Research provides data and intelligence for the world's leading media and publications. Here is a list of our most recent mentions in the press.
- Vietnam: Aus uni adds 11 schools to direct entry list, The PIE
- Who are the biggest influencers in international education? School Management Plus
- Why India is the new boom market for international schools, TES Magazine
- Empowering global changemakers, Study International
- Worldwide opportunities (30-31), Independent School Management
- Global Education Buildings Market Report 2023, Global News Wire
- Pupil voice: Who might feel ostracised and why? School Management Plus
- Why is international education still growing? International Teacher Magazine
- China's young families sending kids to international schools in Thailand, Think China
- School options for international families moving to Germany, Think Global People
- International schools see uptick in admissions post-Covid, The Times of India
- Emerging trends of best practice from the international schools sector, BETT Community Hub
KEEP IN TOUCH
Sign up to our newsletter
Receive Heads Up, our monthly selection of essential news to keep you informed of what is happening in the international schools market. Heads Up episodes are also available on our YouTube videos and as podcasts.
Read our full data privacy to understand how we use your details.
International School Leader Magazine media pack
International School Leader Magazine is published by ISC Research and designed to share good practice and advice amongst the international school community. Contact us to find out more about advertising opportunities.
Speaking at your event
Members of our team regularly share insights on the international schools market at global education events and conferences. Contact us if you want an ISC Research speaker at your event.
Job title - Head of Schools Development
Freddie is the Head of School Development at ISC Research, who is responsible for originating new international school development and acquisition opportunities. He advises Education Investors, Real Estate Developers, School Operators, School ... View profile
Job title - Research Manager - South East Asia
My career journey started in writing and shifted to education. Being an educator with specialization in early childhood education since 2009, my career led me to varied teaching opportunities in the Philippines and in Singapore. Prior to ... View profile
Job title - School Development Manager
I joined ISC Research in 2020 as the Head of Reports. In this role I worked closely with international schools to ensure that the reports being produced were able to meet schools’ needs. Now, as school development manager, I am able to work ... View profile
You can’t have intelligence without data
The comprehensive research presented in our market intelligence reports relies on the international schools data continuously collected, verified and analysed by our expert team.
Services tailored to your needs
Whether you wish to grow your community, develop your peer network, keep informed of best teaching and learning practice, or refine your development strategy, we will adapt our data subscription services and market intelligence reports to your needs.
For Education Suppliers
Develop your marketing and business development strategy with reliable and trusted market data and intelligence to inform your segmentation, lead generation, content marketing, community and relationship building.
For Educational Investors
Overcome the challenges faced in your search for a school partner. We will support you through every step of your selection process, providing you with historic and current market data and intelligence, as well as expert advice.
For Higher Education
Enhance your market knowledge to build strong relationships with international schools. Identify influential organisations and contacts to recruit good fit international students, in terms of language and independent learning skills and mobility aspirations.