ISC Research, the British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA) and the Department for Business and Trade will be co-hosting a breakfast networking event and presentation for all exhibitors at GESS Dubai, designed to help you make the most of your investment in the Middle East. Join us at 7.45am on (UTC +4) on 31st October for:
- A chance to hear from BESA about the work they do supporting UK suppliers working in the region
- The opportunity to meet DBT International Trade Advisors working across the UAE and to explore ways they can help your business
- Latest market data and new opportunities for your business across Middle East international schools from ISC Research.
- Breakfast pastries and refreshments whilst you network with other exhibitors and suppliers
Diane Glass, Commercial Director and Kim Lynch, Business Development Manager at ISC Research will present and analyse growth data in the international schools market within the GCC, the wider Middle East and beyond.
Diane will delve into key trends and challenges faced by these schools and explore key market opportunities for your business. Kim will identify best practices for strategic business development in the region. Kim will discuss how to build long term relationships, approaching schools effectively and how to identify key market segments.
The session will feature a live Q&A with senior leaders from two prominent schools in the region, providing attendees with an opportunity to have their strategic questions answered and learn directly from these schools.
The senior school leaders are:
Julia Knight, Head of Primary and Senior School Girls at Beech Hall School Riyadh
- Sanam Pourhabib, Psychotherapist, Mental Health Counsellor, and founder of Sans Therapy
We look forward to seeing you there. Come and have a chat with us after the session at stand X35!