Why more international schools keep opening
Factors influencing market growth
We shared our findings in our new white paper “Why more international schools keep opening”, exploring government-led regulations and more micro-environmental factors like competition and student or parent needs.
The paper also includes the views of admissions staff from different international schools. Download a free copy to find out more.
Request a copy of the paper
Included in this paper
- How many international schools are there?
- Factors impacting market growth
- Local impact
- Micro factors impacting market growth
- Views from the admissions office
- What the future looks like
- Why trust ISC Research data?
- What is an international school?