Join our live online panel discussion to explore some of the findings from new research conducted by ISC Research into student voice. It will discuss research conducted with international school students and alumni as well as separate research with international school teachers and leaders. Two international school consultants who contributed to the research report will share their insights about the findings and offer practical solutions for international schools opening up student voice. Find out more and download the full report for free here.
Pia Maske, East Asia Research Manager, will host the discussion with international school consultants:
• Matthew Savage, Independent Consultant and a former International School Principal
• Joel Jr Llaban, Director of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Justice at the International Schools Services (ISS).
This event will be hosted through our ISC Research community, which is free to join! Our online platform is designed to support the development of meaningful relationships within the K-12 international schools market by:
- hosting thought-provoking events, starting with a panel discussion on the reasons why the international schools market keeps growing on 23rd February at 9am GMT,
- sharing good practice,
- encouraging discussions and connections,
- and publishing exclusive content on the latest market trends.
Join the ISC Research community to attend our webinar (and all future webinars) and become a member of the community!
All our events in one place! We look forward to seeing you there.