Future of Assessment in International Schools
Assessment trends in international schools
ISC Research has explored the assessment trends that are emerging within the international school sector.
The Future of Assessment in International Schools report includes outcomes of our research on the use of digital platforms and the development of digital credentials to support student pathways. Most importantly, the report provides 40 pages of advice from a wide range of international schools of all types and sizes to consider implementing.
A summary of the report is available to download as a PDF.
Purchase the report (PDF only)
Clicking on the “buy now” button will take you to an order form. This is only available to business representatives or schools without an ISC Insight plus subscription using credit or debit card payment.
Please contact us if you are an individual interested in the report or if you wish to use a different payment method.
Note to international school staff: this exclusive report is included in the ISC Insight plus subscription. If you’re already a plus subscriber, log in to your portal to read the report. If you are not a subscriber, the report remains available to purchase separately. Price: £395
- 73% of international schools in our survey said they use digital platforms as part of their internal assessment.
- 46% international schools see the potential for all individuals to possess a digital portfolio from the earliest age to support their pathway progress and lifelong learning.
- International schools are adapting their student assessment to focus on a more holistic view of each student.
- As a result of online learning during COVID, many international schools
identified new and effective forms of assessment that they intend to continue
using, at all age phases and across all assessment types.
Included in this report
- CHAPTER 1: Assessment in international schools survey 2021
- CHAPTER 2: Qualitative research
- CHAPTER 3: Assessment change in practice
- CHAPTER 4: Digital credentials and blockchain in education