What makes the international schools market different?
Differences between international and local schools
If you were asked to highlight key factors in which international schools differ from domestic K-12 educational offerings, what would they be? We’ve published our answers in our latest white paper, drawing from our research with school leaders and market experts.
Knowing what makes the English-medium international school market different from other education options is as important for the industry as it is for parents making an educational choice for their child. This white paper explores how this maturing market is differentiating itself from K-12 educational offerings.
Whether you are an education supplier considering this market or an educator wanting a better understanding of the market to make school improvements, this report will help you to understand top differentiating factors and current regional trends.
Request a copy of the paper
Included in this paper
- What is an English-medium international school?
- The top 5 factors that differentiate English-medium international schools
- The reasons why international schools can differentiate
- Do international schools compete with host nation schools for student admissions?
- Regional trends that make international schools different
- The international schools market through regional contexts